ABOUT STANDING FORWARD BEND POSE
Yoga is the most prominent way to stay fit and refreshed, and it’s helping out numerous people from ancient time to cure their flaws and keeping themselves energized. Although there are many Yoga Asanas in the world of yoga, each one has its own identity, benefits, and importance.
Today we’ll be talking about a great pose. i.e. STANDING FORWARD BEND POSE [FORWARD FOLD POSE ] this pose is known as UTTANASANA in Sanskrit where ‘UT’ means ‘Intense’, ‘TAN’ means ‘To stretch or extend’ and ‘ASANA’ means ‘Pose’. This pose provides a great stretch for the back of the body.
7 EASY WAY TO PERFORM STANDING FORWARD BEND POSE:-
- To get in the pose stand straight with your hands on your hips, bend forward from the hip while exhaling to hinge. Create as much as the length you can create in between the hips and your head.
- Slowly release your fingertips on the ground.
- Put pressure onto the four corners of your feet.
- Let the back of your head and neck stay relaxed.
- while inhaling feel your torso lengthen and on exhales, feel your chest reach right towards the toes.
- Hold the pose for around 1 minute.
- To release the pose, softly lift, returning your hand to your hips, keeping a right length in front and back of the torso.
7 MOST AMAZING BENEFITS OF STANDING FORWARD BEND POSE:-
- This pose helps in stretching and strengthening hips, hamstrings, calves, thighs, and knees.
- It provides a great message to the internal organs.
- This pose helps in improving the digestion.
- It removes mucus from the lungs.
- This pose reduces headache and Improves sleep, which eventually calms and soothes the mind.
- It helps in reducing fatigue and anxiety.
- This pose also helps in relieving stress and fighting depression.
Individuals who are having lower back pain injury, hamstring injury, high blood pressure or are in the third stage of trimester pregnancy.
Read More about: