How to do Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Bhujangasana widely knows as Cobra Pose comes under Hatha Yoga style. In this article, we have provided the method to do Bhujangasana.
- Lie down on mat which is above the floor with your face downward.
- Keep your palms on the mat beside your chest.
- Rest your forehead on the floor.
- Inhale slowly – slowly and raise your hand and your trunk.
- Stay in this posture for some seconds and breathe normally.
- Try to exhale slowly and then return to a position before you began.
The forehead should be the last thing to touch the floor. Maybe performed two or three times.
Benefits of Bhujangasana
- Your trunk, back and neck muscles are stretched by this Bhujangasana exercise and pains in these regions are cured.
- Backache and slipped disc are cured.
- The area of your abdominal is activated and liver, stomach, the pancreas will be strengthened.
- Various menstrual problems are cured.
- This exercise helps to reduce weight and it is called yoga for weight loss.