When we talk about healthy living, the first thing that strikes our mind is fitness, exercises, yoga, gym, etc. Yes, these all are very crucial aspects of living a healthy life, but the essential elements of a healthy life is the diet we take.
Breakfast is the first meal we consume in a day, so it is very crucial to include various elements in it so that you can get wholesome nutrients and vitamins. Adding healthy smoothies in your breakfast will give you taste with health, i.e. these smoothies are delicious as well as they can provide proteins, nutrients, vitamins and minerals to your body.
A smoothie is a beverage which has a thick and creamy consistency is made out of vegetables and fruits along with milk, curd or water added to it.
So, today in this blog I’ll discuss 10 healthy smoothies which you can include in your breakfast and which will give you tremendous health benefits.
1. Green Smoothie- The reason why I named it green smoothie is because of its attractive green color. So to prepare this smoothie, you need:-
- Ingredients- Spinach, Cucumber, Apple, Lemon, Ginger, Coconut water (optional)
- Recipe- Take spinach, cucumber, apple, 1-inch ginger piece in a grinder. Squeeze half lemon in it, add half cup coconut water (if you don’t have coconut water you can add normal water) in it and grind all the ingredients. The tasty green smoothie is ready.
- Benefits- This smoothie is perfect for body detoxification. It enhances the food absorption capacity of the body. It gives a radiant and glowing skin if consumed daily. It also reduces wrinkles from the face.
2. Carrot-Beetroot smoothie- The carrot- beetroot smoothie is a red color smoothie and as gorgeous as it looks, it is much healthy than that. So to prepare this, you need:-
- Ingredients- Boiled beetroot, Carrot, Apple, Ginger, Lemon
- Recipe- Take 1 boiled beetroot, 1 carrot, 1 apple and 1-inch ginger in a grinder. Squeeze half lemon in it, and add water for desired consistency. Grind all the ingredients, and your Carrot-Beetroot smoothie is ready.
- Benefits- This smoothie is, and daily consumption of this smoothie will give reddish glow on your face. It also helps to convert dark lips to red lips. This smoothie is good for liver functioning. It improves digestion and is suitable for adrenal glands. It also improves blood flow.
3. Banana-Dry fruit smoothie- This smoothie works like a miracle for all those who are lean and lanky and wants to gain weight. It is a delicious smoothie and has tons of health benefits. So to prepare this, you need:-
- Ingredients- Banana, Jiggery, Oats, Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews, Raisins, Milk, Ice cubes
- Recipe- Take 2 Bananas, 1 cup Oats, ½ cup Jiggery, 7-8 pieces of Dry fruits (Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews, and Raisins), 1 glass of milk and few ice cubes in a grinder. Grind all the ingredients and your chilled, creamy and mouthwatering Banana-Dry fruit smoothie is ready.
- Benefits- This smoothie is very beneficial for weight gain. It is perfect for the heart. It works as an antioxidant and also improves the digestion process.
4. Orange Smoothie- This smoothie is for all those who are working out in gym rigorously to lose weight. This smoothie is very beneficial in losing weight. To prepare this, you need:-
- Ingredients- Orange, Lemon, Honey, Apple.
- Recipe- Take 2 oranges to peel them off and put them in the grinder. Add honey according to taste and squeeze 1 lemon in it. Put 1 apple in it. Grind them all, and a healthy and light orange smoothie is ready.
- Benefits- Lemon and Orange have citric acid, which is good for teeth and gums. They also have the presence of Vitamin C, which is very beneficial for the body. This smoothie is helpful in weight loss. By consuming it daily, you can see remarkable changes in your weight.
5. Strawberry smoothie- This smoothie is one of the tastiest smoothies among all. Kids love this smoothie, and it is effortless to make. With taste, it has a lot of health benefits. So to prepare this, all you need is:-
- Ingredients – Strawberries, Yogurt, Milk, Honey, Ice cubes.
- Recipe- Take 5-6 strawberries in a grinder. Add ½ cup yogurt, ½ cup milk, honey according to taste and few ice cubes in it. Grind them well, and smooth strawberry smoothie is ready to serve.
- Benefits- This smoothie is perfect for eyesight. It has antioxidants and Vitamin C. It has cancer-fighting elements in it. It also removes wrinkles from the face and helps maintain joint flexibility.
6. Mango smoothie- Mango smoothie is one of the most popular smoothies in India. During summer people include this smoothie even in their main course. This smoothie can be prepared in a short period. Ingredients required in making this are:-
- Ingredients – Mango, Milk, Sugar.
- Recipe- Cut 1 mango into slices and put them in a grinder along with 1 cup of milk and add sugar as per taste. Grind them well, and sweet mango shake is ready to drink.
- Benefits- Mango smoothie reduces the risk of asthma, and it has cancer-fighting tendency. It has fibers and vitamins to control cholesterol. It rejuvenates skin and improves digestion as well. It has the presence of iron, which is good for blood circulation.
7. Pomegranate Smoothie- Pomegranate smoothie is a very delicious smoothie. It is healthy and has numerous benefits for health.
- Ingredients – Pomegranate, Yogurt, Banana, Honey.
- Recipe- Take 1 pomegranate, 1 banana, ½ cup yogurt, and honey as per taste. Grind them well and mouth-watering pomegranate smoothie is ready.
- Benefits- This smoothie is perfect for the heart. It reduces arteries damage. It gives relief in joint pains. It cures dysentery and also effective in Ulcer treatment.
8. Lemon-Mint smoothie- This smoothie is very popular during the summer season. It helps to keep body temperature low during extreme heat. As it can be prepared in short , people love to have it during breakfasts.
- Ingredients – Lemons, Mint leaves, Sugar, Ice cubes, Water.
- Recipe- Squeeze 2 lemons in a grinder and add 1 cup of mint leaves into it. Add sugar as per taste and add few ice cubes. Add water to bring it to a smooth consistency. Grind them well, and Lemon-Mint smoothie is ready to serve.
- Benefits- This smoothie helps to regulate body temperature. It enhances digestion. It also helps to reduce headache. It has the presence of Vitamin A, B, and C along with iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
9. Watermelon Smoothie- It is one of the most popular smoothies and is loved by the majority of people. As watermelon is a seasonal fruit, people like to consume it as a smoothie as it gives a different flavor of watermelon.
- Ingredients- Watermelon, Honey, Yogurt, Ice cubes.
- Recipe- Cut watermelon into pieces and put them in the grinder. Add 1 cup of yogurt in it. Add honey to enhance the taste and add a few ice cubes in it. Grind them well, and chilled watermelon smoothie is ready to drink.
- Benefits- This smoothie is a good source of Vitamin C. It is low in calories. It also has the presence of Vitamin B6 in it, which helps in the breaking down of Amino acid. It accelerates protein absorption in the body. This smoothie also helps in boosting immunity.
10. Muskmelon Smoothie- Muskmelon is a delicious fruit itself, so there is no doubt in how good will this smoothie is? This is a healthy and tasty smoothie and everyone should have this smoothie as a part of their breakfast.
- Ingredients- Muskmelon, Honey, Cardamom powder, milk.
- Recipe- Take chopped muskmelon in a grinder. Add ¼ cup milk, a pinch of cardamom powder and 3-4 spoons of honey. Grind them well, and yummy muskmelon smoothie is ready to serve.
- Benefits- This smoothie has the presence of Potassium and Vitamin A and C. It helps to burn fats from the body. It makes blood thinner and regulates blood pressure. This smoothie also prevents cardiac stroke.
Above mentioned smoothies are healthy as well as tasty. They are straightforward to prepare and has tremendous health benefits. You all should add these smoothies to your breakfast to lead a happy and healthy life.