Yoga is not just a physical exercise, it is a practice to integrate or unite our soul and mind. Yoga is a complete science. Yoga (योग) derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Yuj’ means to yoke, join, or unite.
It provides peace and happiness to every person.
Yoga brings significant change in the behaviour, thoughts and attitude of a person.
Daily practice of yoga increases our inner peace, sensitivity, intuition and awareness.
What is yoga asanas, types and benefits?
“स्थिरम सुख़म आसनम” – Asana is a Sanskrit word which means “posture” or “pose.”
Yoga Asana originally used for sitting in Meditation. But in hatha yoga and modern other yoga Asana pose included such that reclining, standing, inverted, twisting, balancing and seated poses.
Type of yoga Asana
Yoga asanas benefits
Benefits of yoga Asanas are countless, however, we have listed some of the major benefits of yoga.
- Yoga Asanas improves breathing and concentration power
- It helps in better digestion and makes the body healthier
- Asanas help in removing stress and any other pain in the body
- Improves your flexibility
- Builds muscle strength
- Perfects your posture
- Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown
- Protects your spine
- Betters your bone health
- Increases your blood flow
- Drains your lymph and boosts immunity
- Ups your heart rate
- Regulates your adrenal glands