Azee 500 MG tablet Composition
Azithromycin (Azee 500) is the main ingredient in this medication. The medicine is produce in the company Cipla Pharmaceuticals Limit.
Azee 500 is most often use to treat bacterial infections such as tonsillitis, middle ear infection. Throat infections, laryngitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, typhoid, sinusitis, GI tract infections.
Skin infections such as acne or pimples, sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections such as cervicitis and non-gonococcal urethritis.
Azee 500 Tablet is an antibiotic that is use to treat bacterial infections that affect various areas of our bodies, including sinuses, lungs, skin the urinary tract.
The nasal and ear infections, and to treat infections such as the pharyngitis and gonorrhea as well as tonsillitis. Azithromycin is the key ingredient that is active in the medication.
It blocks the process that causes bacterial wall production and kills bacteria.
Tablets of Azee 500 is part of an antibiotic class known as macrolides, which are use to treat certain bacteria-relate infections. Learn more about side effects, working as well as precautions and contraindications for Acemiz Plus.
Azee 500 uses and benefits
This is use to treat ailments, symptoms and bacterial infections such as:
- Otitis Media (Ear Infection)
- Respiratory Tract Infection
- Soft tissue and skin infections
- Nose Infection
- Throat Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gonorrhea and its concomitant infections
- Stomach Ulcers
. The most common adverse consequences of Azee 500 are:
- Joint Pain
- Itching, skin rash
- Itchy, raise rash (hives)
- Skin becoming yellow
- Tooth Discoloration
- Nausea or vomiting
- A heightened sense of taste
Azee 500 Contraindications
This medication is not recommend to be taken if you are:
- Are you allergic to Azee 500 or any other ingredient of the drug
- Are you allergic to erythromycin or any other antibiotics that are macrolide (e.g. clarithromycin, for example)
- were suffering from liver problems due to taking Azee 500 in the past.
Azee 500 Dosage
Dosage is base on many aspects like the type of infection and its severity, the patient’s age and so on. Ask your doctor for instructions on dosage and usage information.
Take care when taking Azee 500
It is not recommend to take this medication when you have suffered from any of the following before or suffer from any of these health issues.
- Lung disorders
- General depression and depression as well as respiratory depression.
- Heart-related conditions
This is not a safe choice in the case of pregnancy. Talk to your physician to understand the effects of this medication.
This tablet isn’t safe for breastfeeding mothers. Talk to your physician to learn more about this medication.
Children and Infants
Take this medicine in conjunction with your pediatrician. The doctor may recommend the appropriate dosage of this medication for infants and children.
Visit More : Buy Ivermectin Online
Are Azee 500 available in the form of an OTC (over the over the counter) product?
It’s not true, Azee 500 is not an OTC (over the prescription) medicine. Speak with a license physician prior to using this drug to ensure any adverse reactions to the health of the patient.
It is essential to communicate information about your medical condition and medications. When you’re taking any medication with your physician.
This is not just about the prescription medicines you take however also other products.
That may appear to be not a prescription including over-the counter drugs or herbal supplements, vitamins.
Other nutritional supplements like protein powders, shakes for nutrition, etc.
Do not consume Azee 500 if you’re taking:
- BCG Live (Theracrys)
- Pimozide (Orap)
- Dronedarone (Multaq)
Discuss with your physician whether you can prescribe an an antibiotic that is not Azee 500 if taking any of these medications:
- Blood thinners such as heparin warfarin, enoxaparin, and heparin
- Drugs that prevent blood clots, such as after or during surgery. In life-threatening circumstances: antithrombin III or Dalteparin , etc.
- Live typhoid vaccine
- Do not use it in conjunction with alcohol. Alcohol can exacerbate or increase certain adverse effects cause by Azee 500, including nausea and dizziness.